Change jiofi password: Do you want to change your jio Wi-Fi password and username? Are you trying to the best way to change your jio Wi-Fi password? Do you want to protect your jiofi device? If your answer is yes, then this article helps to you change jiofi password and username. You can find several methods in the internet market to change jiofi password. But you need more technical knowledge and also very difficult to find the easiest method.
Here we provide very simple steps on how to change your jiofi password and username. Once you change your jio Wi-Fi password then you can protect your jiofi data. We all know that jio is the best network that provides high-speed internet connection.
|Jiofi Password Change|
Jiofi device helps to connect up to 10 devices. It acts as a hotspot device that helps to get a high-speed internet connection. Every jiofi devices have a unique password. Change your jio Wi-Fi password based on your security purpose. Here you will get detailed information about how to change jiofi password on the reset your jiofi device.
Overview of jiofi device:
Jiofi device is a hotspot device which helps to get high-speed internet connection up to 10 devices. Of course, jio provides a high-speed internet connection to jio users. If you are using jio Sim on your smartphone then you can get a high-speed internet connection. After reaching a huge response from jio users, Reliance jio launches jiofi device which helps to connect more than one device.
Using this jiofi device you can connect more devices and getting a high-speed internet connection. Once you enter your jiofi password and username then you can connect with jiofi device.
The Internet speed of jiofi device is the same for all the connected devices. It acts as a portable device that allows you to create Wi-Fi at any time and anywhere to connect up to 10 devices. You can protect your data from an unknown person with the help of jiofi password and username. Jiofi device is not only for jio user using jiofi password the non-jio users are also connected with jiofi device.
Why change jiofi password?
Jiofi device comes with a default username and password. You can connect your smartphone or PC to your device with the help of username and password. Every jiofi device has a unique password. Find the default username and password on your backside of jiofi box. So you need to change jiofi password and username for your security purpose.
|Jiofi Password Change|
In some cases, unknown persons can access your jiofi data without your permission. So you need to protect your jiofi data with help of your jio Wi-Fi password. Using this device you can also manage your connected device. Hear this article provides step by step procedures to change your jiofi password and reset your jiofi device if you forgot your password.
How to change jio Wi-Fi password?
It is a very simple step on how to change your jiofi password and username. Just follow these below steps to jiofi password at any time and anywhere.
- Connect your laptop with your jiofi device.
- Now go to the browser and copy this below URL. jiofi.local.html.
- You reached the official website of jiofi then you need to enter your jiofi password and username.
- You can find your default username and password from here.
- The default password and username is administrator, administrator.
- Just enter this username and password and complete the sign-in process.
|Change Jiofi Password|
- Now click on the right corner of the page and go to the menu option to click settings.
- Under the menu list, you need to select user management.
- Now you change your jiofi password and username.
- You can also change the network name under Wi-Fi configuration.
- Just click the Wi-Fi option on the left side to change your jiofi username.
- After completing this process, click on the Save button.
- Now your web page is reloaded and enters your new jiofi password and username to access jiofi official web page.
How to reset jiofi device?
If you forget your jiofi password then you need to reset your jiofi device. Once you reset your jiofi device then you can connect with the help of default jiofi password and username. Using this above method you can change your jiofi password and username at any time and anywhere.
- At first, take your jiofi device and remove the battery.
- Now find the reset option on the backside of the WPS button.
- You suitable object to press the button. (Please avoid sharp object because it may be damaged your jio Wi-Fi device).
- Press and hold the button.
- Now your jiofi device will automatically reboot.
- Connect your laptop with your jiofi device using your default username and password.
- Using this above method you can change your default username and password.
If you have any Doubts to change your jiofi password and username just feel free to ask us.
- jiofi.local.html change password
- how to reset jiofi password if forgotten
- jiofi 4 password change
- jiofi.local.html reset
- how to change jiofi password reset
- jio password change
- jiofi.local.html forgot password
- jiofi default password