Jio APN settings: Do you want to change jio APN settings? Are you trying to increase your internet speed? Then you are in your perfect place. This is a jio blog that provides full information’s about all the jio applications and its features. In that way, today we are going to guide you to change jio APN settings.
Reliance jio is the fastest network that provides a high-speed internet connection to jio users. If you have your jio sing on your 4G smartphone then you can get a high-speed internet connection. Jio APN settings help to increase your jio internet speed.
If your smartphone should have volte option then you can access high-speed internet connection. But some smartphones are not supported volte option. So you need to change jio APN settings for internet connection.
|Jio APN Settings|
Our technical team already tested this method and it works very well. So without any hesitate just follow these below steps to change your jio APN settings and get high-speed internet connection on your smartphone and PC Windows. I recommend reading this complete tutorial to get the best way to change jio APN settings.
Overview of Jio APN settings:
We all know that jio provides a high-speed internet connection to jio users. Almost all smartphones have support volte option. But some users need to change jio APN settings for high-speed internet connection.
Jio APN is an access point name that helps to get high-speed internet connection even if you are using LTE support smartphone devices. Jio comes with unlimited data and a free voice call. Reliance jio launches many applications based on telecommunication and entertainment.
Jio TV, jio music, jio cinema, jio chat, jio security, and jio4G voice. These are examples of jio applications. If you want to watch jio TV application on your smartphone without any interrupt then you need a high-speed internet connection. If you are a jio sim user then you can get high-speed internet connection easily.
|Jio APN Settings|
Based on your smartphone configuration internet speed is change. So you need to change the APN settings and get a high-speed internet connection.
This tutorial will satisfy your needs. Here you will find detail information about jio APN settings and its features. Before going to change your jio APN settings let's see the benefits of it.
Features of jio APN settings:
- Once you change jio APN settings then you can get a high-speed internet connection.
- It is very easy to use.
- Without more technical knowledge you can simply change the details.
- You can change your jio APN settings at any time and anywhere.
- Watch your favorite TV programs without any interrupt.
- Crystal clear video on voice calls.
- Provide high-speed internet connection even an LTE smartphone.
How to change jio APN settings?
Jio is one of the fastest networks in India to provide high-speed internet connection. It is the best competitor for other networks like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, and more. Of course, we all know that jio is the only reason for increasing internet usage in India. After launching jio Sim, most of Android users are using jio sim on their smartphones.
After reaching a huge response from the user's jio launch many devices like jiofi and jio dongle for connecting PC and laptop. Most of the internet users are using the internet on PC Windows. If you have your jio fi then you can connect PC into jio network to get a high-speed internet connection. You can connect up to 10 devices in jiofi device.
Once we change the jio APN settings then you can get high-speed internet connection on all the devices. Here we provide step by step procedures to change jio APN settings and access high-speed internet connection on your smartphone and PC Windows. Just follow these below steps to change jio APN settings.
- At first, open your smartphone and go to settings.
- Select the mobile network option under settings.
- Now you can select network mode under the LTE GSM WCDMA option.
- Just click the APN settings option under jio 4G network.
- You can see the default settings option show on your mobile screen.
|Jio APN Settings|
- Now you can able to edit jio APN settings.
- Set the APN name as jio net. If you have any doubt then You can refer to this below image.
- Don't set a proxy name and username. Just skip the tab.
- Also don't change MCC and MNC settings because it may vary on your smartphone configurations.
- Give the option not set to MMC proxy and MMC authentication.
- Click the save button and go back.
- That's it. Now you can access high-speed internet connection.
If you have any queries regarding this article just feel free to ask us.
- jio apn settings 2019
- jio apn settings for fast internet
- jio apn settings for high speed internet
- jio apn settings for high speed internet 2019
- jio apn settings kerala
- jio apn settings for lenovo
- jio apn settings for iphone
- apn settings for jio volte