Are you trying to install jio TV on Chromecast? Do you want to watch jio TV on Chromecast? If your answer is yes, then you are in the correct place. This is a jio blog guide that provides a solution for all the jio applications and related queries. Our technical team already tested this method and it works very well. We collected information from trustful sources and provide high-quality articles to our users.
Today we are going to guide you to install jioTV on Chromecast with very simple steps. Most of the people are trying to connect jioTV on Chromecast for a better experience. This tutorial will satisfy your needs and provides a solution for all your queries related to jio TV application.
|JioTV on Chromecast|
Jio TV is one of the most popular online live TV streaming applications these days. It is a mobile platform application available on Google Play Store. It supports both Android and IOS devices also it is completely free to download. Once you enter your jio ID and password then you can access jio TV application on any device. It comes with lots of features and it provides more than 550 channels with 60 plus HD channels.
If you have your jio Sim then you can easily sync with your jioTV. You can also enter your jio ID and password to access jio TV application on your smartphone. You can watch live TV programs from different languages and different channels using this application. If you want to install jioTV on Chromecast then read this complete tutorial. We provide the best and the easiest ways to install jio TV on Chromecast.
Overview of jio TV:
Jio TV is one of the most popular online live TV streaming applications. Of course lots of TV streaming applications available in the internet market like Airtel TV, Vodafone Play, Tata Sky, and extra. But jio TV made a huge response from the users because of its mind-blowing features and provide high-quality TV programs.
Jio TV application comes with more than 50 channels and 60 + HD channels. It supports more than 15 languages like Tamil, English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, and more. One of the unique features in jio TV application is that it provides a pause and play option.
Jio TV application is completely free to download. It is available on both Android and iOS devices. If you audio Android user then you can download this application from Google Play Store. iPhone users can download jio TV applications from the Apple app store.
Here we are mainly focused on jioTV on Chromecast. Just follow these below steps to install jio TV on Chromecast.
Jio TV on Chromecast:
If you already well knowledge about Chromecast then skip the step and install jioTV on Chromecast. Chromecast his digital audio video player developed by Google. It works similar to HDMI dongles. With the help of this Chromecast, the user can able to use it with a personal computer to play internet streaming programs through web apps.
|JioTV on Chromecast|
Using this guide you can easily connect jio TV application on your Chromecast. It also supports calls add a message without any disturbance when you are watching live TV programs.
Benefits of jio TV:
- First of all, it is completely free to download available on both Android and iOS.
- It provides more than 550 channels with 60 plus HD channels.
- You can watch your TV programs with high-quality without any interrupt.
- One of the unique features in this application is that it provides a pause and play option.
- Jio TV on Chromecast stores the last 7 days programs in the memory. So you can never miss your favorite programs.
- You can also set a reminder option that helps to manage your favorite programs.
- We provide more than 15 languages like Tamil, English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, and Urdu.
- It provides a lock screen option which helps to watch your favorite programs without any disturbance.
These are the best features of jio TV application.
How to connect jio TV on Chromecast?
There are several methods available to connect jio TV on Chromecast. We provide the easiest way to connect jio TV on Chromecast
Connect your Chromecast device to your smart TV or Android TV. You need a high-speed internet connection to connect jio TV on Chromecast. If you have your jio internet connection then you don't worry about that internet speed. Jio provides a high-speed internet connection in India.
- After connecting Chromecast on your Smart TV take your smartphone and open my jio app store.
- Install jio TV application on your smartphone.
- Connect the Chromecast device on your smartphone with the help of phone settings.
- Go to settings and select your device name then install jio TV application on your Android Smart TV.
- Now you can see jio TV application on your smartphone but you can't see on a smart TV. Just follow these below steps.
- Switch off your jio connection and connect your phone with Wi-Fi.
- Now play any channels from jio TV and you see Chromecast icon on top corner of your smartphone.
- Just click the icon and it will ask the option catch to living room TV.
- Click ok button and you can easily watch jio TV on Chromecast.
- That's it. Now you can watch your jio TV programs on your Android TV using Chromecast.
It is another method to connect jio TV on chrome cast. Just follow these below steps to connect jio TV.
- Connect your smartphone with your Android TV.
- Open your smartphone and go to settings and click the display option.
- Now click the cash TV option from the list shown on your smartphone.
- Once you click the cash TV then it will automatically connect the smartphone to your Android TV.
- Now you can see your phone display Mirror on your Smart TV.
- That's it now you can easily access your jio TV application on your Smart TV.
- Open jio TV application and entity jio ID and password to access jio TV application.
- Select your language and watch your favorite movies.
If you have any struggle to connect jio TV on Chromecast just feel free to ask us.
- how to cast jiotv on laptop
- jio tv chromecast hack
- jiotv on tv
- jio tv screen mirroring or casting not allowed
- how to cast jiotv on tv
- jio tv cast apk
- jiotv web universal
- how to enable screen mirroring for jio tv